Monday, October 24, 2011

as many as you made the novel



They dreamed of you final night. Precisely, not you, namely you had lived in the shanty, narrow, and you jot the treatise. In fact, this namely actually non-existent. Because I do no know what you live in the lane, do not know what you live in the cottage. And you, when living, had not been published novel. However, the dream, it always like the real object. How numerous times have you seemed in my dream, namely quite real picture. Even in my dreams, I know you have died, merely, once you have told me, you came back apt life. Fifteenth day of that annual, we send you. Until then, you have the time in 1989, is the disease disturbed. We are virtually the same time period into this unit, working ten years. At the time, this unit only two of us graduates. Sympathetic, we have been getting according very well. You obtain sick of asset, premier told me, when youth, ah, do not feel your heart from undergoing. Often joke with you: O necrosis, how do you not? You know my heart for your admission and treasure, and I know I joke is nice apt remind you live, we concern approximately you. You can not share any ache, in those years, only entity I am amused that, in the last six months of your life,UGG Tess, I can constantly companion the library apt borrow books, returning books. For this reason, as I do you a library card. You love reading. That a digit of books you peruse? Do not know, I linger with you touches read many books. I knew fewer and less of your time, do not dead, maybe aboard the day a.m. alternatively evening. Just want to get along with you because some time, then nice folk, so young, so gifted, but who can drag your footsteps? Each week, we will bicycle north, northwardly, to the City Library. Library, paperback, and then ride back to the unit. On the road, no words,UGG Glove, occasionally, the West one East a far-fetched to say the words. You occasionally mention the disease process, that your time is sprinting out, I all interrupt. Because, everyone knows you so sick, like you can mallet in 1989, is not effortless. Your outlook is nice, is it a very crucial ingredient. Library with you about, only six months, by the end, you will be very languid. During the Spring Festival, you are a lofty fever, was agreed to the hospital. This went on to out of the hospital made not door. To watch you, is after the Spring Festival, you also feeble to speak very difficult, and only one New Year's holiday, you have skinny folk wondered. Ready to see you repeatedly while they received notification to heed your memorial service. You work, the alive psychological preparation is ample. However, you left later the departure of the human pain is archaic. In the seventh day of the day you die, siesta time, imagine of you came to my house, sitting in the living apartment carpet, explain your daughter's things. Night, and dream of you come back with you to make a last goodbye, I went to hug you, feel your whole body cold, and asked you, you stay where? Body so cold ah? In truth, the dream too know thatyou are in another world, and just surprise, that the globe is so icy cold? Still after, you see into a tiny boy, came to me bounce. Another time,UGG Roseberry Boots, at the venue, many of the audience, you're sitting next to me, I said, you are not die? How is back? You say, I came back to life. You have a religious belief,UGG Sundance Grab, wake up, I muse, maybe you have returned to world, right, fair for a shell. Long long time, but not you, dream. But last night, caught a journal, as many as you made the novel. I was very lukewarm, very sorry. If you are alive, naturally made a lot of fiction it. You work that year, elderly 39. I remember a very young old, when we are healthy, we every palm readers, the article of people make fun of irregular preparation. I read your palmistry, say, your lifeline is very short, ah, you live, but 4 years antique. It is simply ridiculousness,UGG Roxy Short, ah, what I would see what palmistry, palmistry what we deem ah. However, you face serious: you see right, my father would not and 40 died. And you really went away in 39. Are you still that world? We've returned to our world? Yin and Yang individually, how can we commute tidings it? My dream is coming your message? I know not. How can I hope that your information, you tell me, you became a author in that world, promulgated a novel, jot a love story of our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment