Saturday, October 22, 2011

I merely memorize that



Used every daytime hearing to Wonder why hearing to this song, I would favor a calm, variety of silence, do not forget always the pessimistic alternatively cheerful. So voicelessly, quietly waiting as the night belongs to me anytime this time, there will be then a who accompanied me,UGG Adirondack Tall Boots, we always like to get the text for the heading of grief, talk about the night in that lonesome sadness, that give people what variety of consciousness? Night extra black? Pain extra intense? I will no, equitable enjoy the quiet that I have a perception of you that might influence my mood, it is no true, that's my kind of enjoyment, numbness in this life,ugg australia clearance sale, by least I still have that The palpitating heart palpitations. I said I was not brought down SMTH is not effortless to change SMTH male, but likewise esteem for others (you said understanding) of SMTH you say you lost a life, I can only mention that I In the confrontation with life, I understand I might lose badly badly,UGG Patent, merely I still would not fall SMTH. Life gives us a adult team of people who have not brought a lot of grief, although immediately aboard a current voyage,UGG 5219, I have the same tin be eradicated. But I still kind of devotion to obtain back to the before object,UGG Fringe Cardy Boots, many people can say that I am stupid, but I do not attention, I still is not simple to change smth. In truth, I panic that I am understanding you, gentle, and that for me is a kind of , quite scared! ! ! I still do esteem your alternative for I understand it is my ecology. Thank you spend a quiet night there, I had a very tranquility, quite cozy. In fact, I do not ambition to say thanks, because it seems implicit farewell thank, so I do not ambition to say, you said you are exhausted, you will depart me. You said, I want to learn to forget you, I say: I will try to do, but 1 day I meditation of you, call you, you will too like to talk with me before you? You do not agree, and you can not promise that I can not imagine we have N years after for grief. I do not know today why jot this text, I do not understand that the representative of what that manner. I merely memorize that I must Dongguan three months, you come with me for three months, morsel along morsel, the recess of the day I only smile, but this night I left the quiet waiting, you accompanied. You will accompany me, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment