Monday, October 24, 2011

it seems just my wishful thinking



Do not remember anything from the starting, I Fall in adore with the personas, smart and melancholy that the text, or graceful, alternatively distant, always a sunset in the evening, in a calm night, voicelessly climbed up my heart, and emotions are spread indiscriminately with its ... ... is no this phone, I truly can not supply apt hook young to think; not the phone, I really thought I should jot someone left exposed youth. Phone the other end, the sound remains the same, talking and laughing the entire institute life memorable, in addition to faintly listen the point of delicate sigh, seems not another, for the fall in the evergreen tree, whether it is falling from a tree afterward to a few membrane Grottoes, really I do not know is a fall to. This call, talk because a long time, this made me accomplish that I really from the heart have graduated, does not belong to the school,UGG Tularosa Route Cable, is yet standing above the cusp of the community of young people of the sea. School, youth in a big fable; text, the story of the juvenile inheritors. In the quondam life, I always like some of the haphazard days, look for a differ kind of emotion, spread slowly, quietly analytic, then bare always the emotions are devoted to the txt, and thus the seeds of a passionate always conceived in the time quietly catching root. There is a saying; sentimental farewell injury since archaic times. So the grief of each wag of life always in my heart waves of the lake a long period, yet this time, I was a strange smile, smiled and said: Goodbye, undressed youth! Morning, the sun like a girl favor the bright ruddy cheeks, in the embrace of cloud looming. A human carrying a bag, walking in a familiar educate, riding in the quondam is no different with the Dan Bandao, the tree is still green muscular, vigorous grass is still exudes the expiration of life, from the lake and no track of crease or that road, or that house, or that lesson, by the way of pigeons flying back to look up, merely to ascertain, back the eclipse shuffled on quite long, merely I just kept going against the direction of the shadow out of the door, to the practice station, set foot on the south the train. How many times this last encounter university expectations, assume how many times the warmth of reunion after the internship, think of how many times on the morn of graduation to a amusement carnival can be found at the end of the day to look inward to my graduation, imagination is always the ideal object, at last fair my wishful cerebral, it is complicated to survive in the real world. So what shall I come and I have exposed the youth to mention farewell? The text of these undressed? No, it should be a pure white thinking. I originally thought it was a wail with tears of the summer, for it ambition dress with nostalgic sorrow and consternation compiled by portioning jacket, then gestures with the most sexy to entice the maximum emotional nerves, makes you emotionally, palpitations misgiving, the idea can not assist but tear the pack, leaving a most genuine, most beautiful, most significant stories of youth devoted to every shutter call. But I was wrong, bad merely vague memories, no an can really understand me, including my so-called friends, male, I leave in like a shriveled they only flower, is so normal , left no phone, no information,UGG Bailey Button Fancy boots, no blessing, no treasure. My heart a little anguish in the face of such a important life turning point of the trail, I always thought that there will be not our daytime, their agreeable attention of yourself, nice fuel, since no stuff what happens, remember that behind you and our team of brothers embrace each other on the platform, mention treasure, said sound blessing, waving silently, until the train faded in the perspective of the end of the tail, and then rotate nigh ... and it seems just my wishful thinking,UGG Chrystie boots, but I failed the bare motif of ​​most youth. I am a selfish person, I need to get your return, because each time I do this all, is so sincere to pay. But you so, I would not blame you, I can only smile, his silly smile, his innocent smile, smile during his youth exposed, naught more. Life can not be entirely in agreement with their pre-train trail escaping smoothly, there are always ups and downs, mud and road, but anyhow, every extend of road there is always a different landscape, every injury will always let you study to grow. The averaging of life is not what you attain a high degree, but not the same as how much you laud the charming scenery. Before graduation, you are not, whereas some rue, but your phone still moved me very warm, thank you, congratulate you. Well! Goodbye, my seminary; farewell,ugg womens boots, nude youth,UGG Cove boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment