Saturday, October 22, 2011

I will not lose you



One direction, 1 apt work. Always feel that they forgot someone,UGG Patent Paisley, yet that is not memorize, and finally one day ascertain their lacking friends. Looking back, faintly base himself behind a man, had I not been lonely, I did not own the aboriginal one,UGG Kenly, the original was cured of my wounds are. Five emotions that you always reside with me, bypass not abandon you once mentioned, life brothers, friends forever. Friends is a reciprocal knowing, mutual adore, let me know what you are muscular,UGG Fluff Flip Flop, what is tolerance, what is a friend. Two-year naval career did not end anything, merely is a better start, the maximum important person's life is friends, friends, is what is most missing, honest, intimate, saying Li Bai poem phoned cup small Although, not always together, but with the invisible line that we are firmly locked in but. Remember, with friends,UGG Highkoo Boots, not lonely in this life also. With friends, elated to share with you, make you share the sadness. Shortcomings that he would have not feelings of real friendship, not along money corrosion emotions. Absolutely not. Two people's heart. Are two mutually encourage each other to each other to dream and hard go of the center. Only together, but separated, this time a year, remember, reside in the immediately. We entire work hard because a dream, are working hard. I remember, you have to remember, we are not single, there you have me. I will be your fate tied together. I coincide you, crash not Chuming Tang would not return home, remember that we agreed above 19 years of old, a easy believe in the word, you, my eyes humid. Tomorrow, you go, fair a few years, even ten years, we ambition not encounter, but I firmly believe, will meet again. Friends Do not cry, this separation is better for the next encounter, for our convention, for our dreams,UGG Mayfaire, to it, fly it. Believe in yourself and the earth belongs to us. Let's jot our own glory, friends, I believe you, do not worry, I will not lose you. Because this is my and your approval. Please, smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment