Monday, October 24, 2011

This may offend you



Time flies, Riyuerusuo. Last annual we met with alterations brand the first annual of your articles and I accustomed to educate computer literacy still create an picture of the scene in front. Fingertips, we have ushered in a two-year anniversary of the web met. We say that a good annual to be manuscript an story today apt celebrate the daytime we met. Some say: To be honest, I have too believed that. So, do no favor online chat, and few online friends, since you met online, via interchange, seems to have some kind of power I have a new understanding of the network: the web namely not only the fact, there are numerous true, touching fable of the network. Perhaps God's congratulating, so I met his life's merely confidant. We are one in the south, one in the northwardly, the two strangers from assorted locations, has not movie, nor have left each other's call numbers and addresses, is relying aboard this hidden, intangible, virtual network, the two desire because learning of the heart together, let us enjoy each additional in thousands of miles away, anxious almost every other, cherish each other, encourage each other, each have a spiritual sense. In the network, I enjoy the joy you brought me, I used to acquaint their heart to you acid, sweet, painful, spicy. In my laborious times, you are my first line of power; in my roaming, you are my best consultants, sad for me to lift the muddle, I need you, you always favor a tree ,UGG Seline, clutch up a shelter because my green umbrella, as I hold up a blue sky. You are my life, an indispensable power. Remember that it was in August final annual, I had an occurrence, hand and arm injuries, and ten days later, just heal the injury, by work and distress, physical and psychological injury, meantime I feel reduced, helpless , muddled ... ... in grief, I wish. I think of you. May be used to it. So I sent you an email to say my heart difficulty, and presently received a letter from you. The letter said: , simultaneous with the fix will be within the trauma it! you ought know thatinjuries will corrode the rind, it will evaporate a person's will. In truth, there is nought to panic heart disease, the maximum horrifying thing is he did not know they have heart disease. To this end, believe me as your friend, I will give you to conquer ... ; of things - a whole-hearted real meaning. Things to do, others will certainly impressive. (2) If the heart depressed, obsessed with what you do not fake, as also full of wind inside the tire, put a tiny amount of land, there would be no tire outbreak. What means is agreeable? I consider ah,UGG Jimmy Choo Sora, one talk with friends, and the second is to write your experience, you issued a nice story, so that wrong asset turn into someone good. 3 elated to detect some of my things to do, let yourself forget their troubles and glad for the pain, as my motto: contentment! Look by your letter, I can not help goosebumps tough to control the heart moving. You light up my self-confidence letter The next daytime I took the distress at work smoothly resolved. In the network I enjoy you aboard my tolerance, understanding and concern. Are you open-minded, mature, advisable. Let our friendship so lusty a long period. I memorize one period some period,UGG Coquette Slippers, do not watch your answer,UGG Kids Bailey Button, there is a worry and sense of loss hit me,UGG Highkoo, you have a suspicion, because of the bad mood, so do not Jia Sisuo to put these the motif of ​​using e-mail sent to you. When I was calm, the thought: This may offend you, maybe you would not be reasonable to me. I did not anticipate you to regret in my thoughts and saw your letter. Not only in your letter does not blame, yet with the language of belief touched me profoundly. Unconsciously, I began to reflect on their own. Yes ah! In our dealings, in array to jot and you learn microprocessor perception, you multiplication a lot of trouble, merely you not complained, you are always patient guidance and encouragement in me, so my full and happy life full of .... In our exchanges, there have been many monumental stories, these two equitable the tip of the iceberg. Time is merciless, are sentient creatures. I hope this friendship a long long time the truth will always go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment