Monday, October 24, 2011

when the North also fluttering snowflakes



Would favor apt forget the quondam, and you do no deliberately lose adjoin. When I slowly took out the phone card, emulated the automobile in the opposite direction, eyes closed out his hand, cards, and it was left lying in namely place, yet I neglected, the merely card with your contact forget the message you send when I instinctively put mathematics above the card there. In this direction, we break the contact, and back of your number and no information, merely apt find, the 2 of us have no mutual friends, equitable you and me so well, so sticky, so close, so close it. College repeatedly asked numerous folk, they tin not ask into your information. I am self-blame, self-blame that p.m. why I did not point apt cautiously duplicate always the phone mathematics, then blame the wayward urge to discard the card. Very sorrowful, so I do not concern to lose your hard also, so I lost you reckless. Do not understand how to find you,UGG Jimmy Choo Mandah, do not you QQ, not your address, so, I could not even you are not! Confused, I blurred it head tall to watch the night stars, miss you aboard my side. Sometimes very lonesome, standing above the bridge, seeing the steady flow of vehicles coming and going, all feel like one outsider in this city. Think of your hand ambition unconsciously warm, slightly heat up the center. At that time, we sat on the educate playground, talking together later the sigh of life, with the running, with the vent unpleasant. Now that I meditation I do not know what you eat, and you know I like yogurt, like to eat more than cute, all give me a mini startle. Remember that you send Christmas Eve is a beauteous apple packaging, has been loath to eat, to see it finally began to have blots. Do you like looking at me, looked by me cynical smile, they ambition laugh I'm mad. I like to see you smile,UGG Jimmy Choo Mandah Boots, your sweet smile,UGG Tularosa Route Cable, a small dimple in the two grains is especially endearing jaws. Like your chubby mini face, like goose Funny you walk by look. You sigh I was in educate, then he has started working, I was very distressed, hand you a little coarse to start but too not grip me. You lay on the grass, the go tells of the helplessness, the complexity of interpersonal communication, I read you little girl, the heart has capable so numerous things, more sensible than I am, in front of you are like I do not like asset of babies. Traveled together for three years, I secondhand to phone me when you Dafan . My turn, you will come to take advantage of small powers,UGG Roxy Tall Boots, kas long asI do not adore to eat, buffet a lot of dishes, and then secretly said, mouth stick up Lao Gao. I like to wear short skirts, flat boots with a small, treading on the street class to walk, when the bright joy are dazzling than the sun. Do you like standing in front of the clothes casual, deliberately burr hair slit, cool standing there waiting as me,UGG Roxy Short, you know, when you laugh and opt as the small teeth, roseate peel, very pleasing, So, I accustom to call me your Also used to eat yogurt you Dongbing, adapted to meditative the way you Tuozhuo Sai, used to see you running pose. Looking back I consider in a sudden moment, you tin scamper into a familiar look. Free in the city's corner, can not refrigerate the shade back has a beauteous, chaotic tempo hurried pace, always hesitant to work in I do not know. I think that snow falling in the coolness in the palm of your cheeks red with cold. South of this place will not be cold to that point, when the North also fluttering snowflakes, I had put on dresses and bare feet. Always laid clutch of your contact information, lover, really miss you, miss you. To depart the city, and also memorize you in this metropolis only and by the words more like a edge, a return to God, it was a warm body and embraced; me like a moment, a look back to hit your eyes! We did not mention farewell, ah, how to disappear? We say that will not break the interlock, how like a kite off the line? Sweetheart, How can I find it in your footsteps?

No comments:

Post a Comment