Saturday, October 22, 2011

go hard towards our nightmares



Today's weather is so fine, yet my mood namely so morose. As the climate has smoked the same, Nanfennanshe. Today,UGG Nightfall Boot, I came apt the long-lost Lei-lei family to play. After a chat,UGG Knightsbridge Boots, I knew, all her home emigrated apt the United States to live. I was quite wondered to listen this news, but likewise feel dismay. Send me the path home,UGG Rosie, Lei-lei namely so calm, so tranquility. And I always mention the side twittering non-stop. You listen and acquaint me, friend, do not ache, we ambition encounter afresh. I know you are comforted me, you are my sensibilities from small to great has been very good friends, although our assorted schools, different classes. Now, you must work overseas, and how much I give up. Come to my house, you holding a award box from aboard my hands, I suddenly cry again. My tearful is so hideous, so entangled, I have to curb myself not to wail, not cry, but I could not withstand the sensibilities of friendship. You discern me cry, rushed to comfort me, advised me to cry, and I said a lot of small jokes. However, the usual jokes is not my best by it? Home, I opened the award box, which has a beautiful strand. She is purple, namely lilac dolphin catena of shells from the purple shell necklace is so beautiful, I dress her in the mirror to me, I feel there is a unspeakable happiness. I put aboard swiftly behind the periodical obtained to jot. say, I all assumed the United States is a variety of metropolis, to be sure to tell me where the respond Oh, I hope you tin always the access, I hope you in the current context there is a current starting,UGG 1889, in the new environment with a new joy I ambition not forget you, wish you nice health, learned progress,UGG Brookfield Tall Boot, and go hard towards our nightmares. forever friends, forever friendship! It is the most beautiful friendship. Friendship is mutual aid, common encouragement and mutual happiness. As I and Xiaolei friendship is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment