Monday, October 24, 2011

she is not dressing designer



This namely one amazing female, and no high in stature, nor the appearance of beautiful, delicate floor courtesy, merely she namely very affected along Duanliang, media construct, heaviness fairly symmetrical, oval fashioned face, a couple of talking Aura full of eyes, very charming, she is my main, my gratitude and esteem for a person, a human I admire and respect ... ... I remember the first day of first entered the facility, the mentor arranged as several of our learn How apt select a small shaft, the mentor said, would send a pedagogue to instruct our work, we all whispered: folk mention coarse master, not to beginner the child to penetrate a agreeable face, I do not know what tin give us to lay a chef to teach us? We are waiting for a few uncomfortable master director to come ... When dressing a blue cap, blue overalls with a matron introduced to us,ugg boots for men, few of us nodded toward her and smiled, the light smile, to ease the stress of our feelings, then she very carefully annotated to us how small axis sorting, we are act every once in a while to demonstrate, teach me how to end the shaft, I as nervous, holding The trembling of the hands work aboard the shovel, she calmly said to me: Then she smiled at me and left. I feel truly relaxed a lot less hand-side axis flutter ... ... until I approach for a shovel to flat shaft, she was then folded behind, patiently unraveled to me my shortcomings, and brought me closer to identify retarded products, not merely for me, additional human, also,UGG Retro Cargo Boots, we always said with emotion: high, one of our colleagues, suddenly collapsed at work are not cautious, and we all panicked, cried called, production the shot, do not know how to do, then, the master came, she let a male colleagues quickly elect up a stretcher, and calm to direct you to my colleagues who carried a stretcher to the infirmary to the salvage,ugg accessories, medical exam, companion simply because hypotension was caused along collapsed. Back to the workshop, we are emotion depressed, cried a few colleagues, including one of my colleagues did not live, the most fierce cry, to look this scene, the master has not informed her of not working, yet colleagues who stood back, gently patting her softly to the back, to appease her. Another period, I am as petulant, blistering of the tongue, the master knew, went to the clinic, brought a box of watermelon frost handed my hand, I took the watermelon frost, saw at her, I do not know what to mention, She smiled and said: At work, she is a serious and responsible person, nimble hands and feet work every day are all out of stuff she has done a careful, does not grant a mini error, once, I inadvertently, to mix 2 types of small axis together, when I still protect themselves with,UGG Adirondack II, she seriously said to me one sentence: , is no cause to talk almost, that moment, I deeply comprehend that good share of the work is my obligation, did not do, and that is their own negligence. Is a master ambition live, disburse care to the quality of life of women, work every day, she would to dress glamorous, she is not dressing designer clothes, fair the price the more mutual, yet very wearing aboard her good-looking, great savor, it shows her solitary vision, her day her cheerful and cheerful to bring our side, we likewise infected with, I asked her: are very cheerful, you do not fret about it? , you merely calmly with a smile to the face! could not inquire her, she just casually said to me: This is my master, I saw from her body, and kind-hearted and honest, smart and serious, mighty and self-confidence, a love of life, optimistic matron, and I obliged her, appreciate her,UGG Classic Short Sparkles, and sincerely wish that the chef is all happy happy! Health and charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment