Monday, October 24, 2011

I was walking



Long wanted to write almost a friend's house cloud, yet she left me too tiny substance, I can not obtain from 11 study, I thought no way to manually write, merely today, I still must depend on my memory, and with my The idea is no profitable to write approximately her, a lovely human. Oh. Home cloud, a appoint which, I know a girl,UGG Dakota Slipper, Oh, and she met in this year's combination, she was originally variant company's accounting, the enterprise behind the combination, naturally know, have been surprisingly laborious to that, in the extensive sea, there are all some folk, whereas no long live, deep understanding, not even met, they tin be friends, and ambition transform quite good friends, then it was to comprehend, before going to greet, before going to aid until the care, Oh, anything entire upside down, merely this does not prevent friendship, so namely friendship is not the width of time can be proven, they would comprehend So this is a way of life, uh, goes home forever have a muscular affinity, production almost no one said she's right and wrong, no material how much you have wronged, or will you have many hardship, at all times she tells, you ambition feel all the difficulty is disappeared, but can be found in the direction of life in a trance, her cordial and variety, dignified and chaste, independent strong-minded, the only thing I can not used to, she will not give you the opportunity to correct, and you do not say a word, and then do not disburse consideration you, but remedy yourself feel good friends, she would praise you very,UGG Corinth boots, very skillful to help you, even while their own lives state is not good! Written, one by one the details will appear in front of me, I remember a period I can live very penniless, very wrong mood, I shriek the I can not find a way out, it is despair, I simply ambition to idea the center lies in the same space below the drifting clouds, my childish to consider that to watch the sun mushroom and penetrate the stars the moon will forget a lot of unhappiness, but I was erroneous , and more so no way to forget the more the stars the moon will only mushroom my pain, so I went family and goes to talk, huh, huh, for she always seemed so reassuring, human by ease, so she solace me, encourage me and enlighten me to sincerely help me, Oh, come with me via a difficult time of that, now back to meditation almost, was not really that disgustful, but is often a object, if not understand, is probable to board ashore despair, until the emergency is over,UGG Adirondack II Boots, but then I achieved she was comforting me during that time, but too her own worst period, while I talk to her every time, She always warned me it does not matter, huh, huh, never mentioned her own oppression to kas long asshe is too due to difficult period, is also below pressure ah, huh, huh, I am glad that I can detect such a friend, a human that can not be thanks but in my heart a milliin due times friends have been talking about, uh, very fortunate to know her in such a period, because elsewhere preparations that black period, whether each daytime the sun is warm warm, in the adapted care in , we can never experience the infinite sun of everlasting love, not that the black field, it can not appreciate what a smart friend is it? ! Now everything is over, the mood is very light Oh, also in normal contact, cry you, mail a information, huh, huh, talk about life, talk about go, chores and come and talk to people and things approximately. If the cold weather every daytime, how could I know the earth is still shine and warm under the sun it? ! Oh, let me know the cloud is the home of a person's amount, as a friend, to be frank, because care for a friend, even a few words of comfort but also allows me truce of idea for a long period of time, when there is love hearts feel the earth is not lack of love, once extinct, the world will feel full of holes! Sense Xiejia Yun Oh! What can I say, friends are friends, is to respect life, not always are the sun, I was walking, I got used to my life, my state, my friends around. And with a grateful heart to wade with, thanks to the friends in life have never tricked me, and thank friends and I live out in frustration. I look inward to that Yunkai accompany the mist elevated heaved the earth along to the time the sun! Oh, ah, life there are always some good asset,UGG Jimmy Choo Starlit, the air and the aggregate will be gone, gone even now this makes my whole world has become blank, but friends do not, because he is a gust of wind, in your After a certain station in life,UGG Ultra Tall Boots, they will stop ashore the road with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment