Monday, October 24, 2011

I know there ambition be a big



(A) a butterfly pupae a fit of, Qian Chen did no stain the scales Mi Zaza, the neatly stacked attach, luminous in the flicker of sparkling. Butterfly within the flowers limp hike in dance, verse Hsi Mu-jung whipped like a smart part, it attracts numerous pedestrians stop to watch. By this period, there are butterfly bushes do not understand a cat is the merely remaining 1 eye with it saw at himself. Cat's eyes dull, but bloodshed. In this bright spring daytime, it not mind apt enjoy the surrounding scene, it just quickly toward the front of the sorcerer, fair a agreeable claw, merely it have to be fatal, because it seems apt be incited and trembling, for it today. hard and so for months. (B) A annual ago, I met a caterpillar, we talked quite speculative, a kind of consciousness of Brief Encounter. Daily wind ripple of the river, float to the surface layers of ripples reflected the bright red flicker, favor a river planted ruddy agate, bright, and we ambition together, activity games, take trips together. Small bamboo far faint green light flashing, shaking gently in the breeze ring bamboo, wind thumping leaves it mumbling sound of the voice, sounding favor singing a anthem; high-altitude wind, lustful chase of, teased, cutting the smokes. Our flies are so carefree, that is the happiest human in the globe. Time is like a heavy wooden pellet covered with wool blankets aboard the ground But ... three months after, a tempest struck, always beyond admission. It was a hundred rare massive rain, the afterward 3 days and endless nights. The city where I became a City a world of perdition,UGG Waverly Boots, the scamper of the refugees, people lightly consider of the Van Gogh pen, golden wheat fields on the frosty crow population. Heavy rain over the metropolis was sacked as host of the chamber hung with Chinese cursive, but not one wants to look. Perhaps I was truly naive, I thought that they can for ahead over idyllic life, meditative that they can still get the landlord to kiss and pet. I was erroneous. I am struggling with the main back, Finally, was the landlord kicked in the face. As the employer of also many coerce, my quit eye flow bleeding. So I left the blind, and began his wandering life. My 1st thought is the caterpillar friends, and hurried to detect it. Fortunately, it is not a area to live was flooded, I think I eventually found a human that can help me. Looking for a long time, caterpillars conceal in his cabin to weave, and I knock on the gate a long time, it ignored me, mad by me. Is the former friendship are artificial? How I hope I had a friend to solace,UGG Turn Cuff Glove, even now fair to talk approximately Retroflex Suffixation. However, I did not attention, including quondam friend butterfly. My eyes are still bleeding, but my heart is too leaking blood. The world is simply no friends at all, I ambition retaliate,UGG Roseberry, betrayal to all of my revenge. I tried to bite open the cocoon, but that cocoon also hard, I can not begin. He was determined, and so it came out, and then pack it,UGG handbag, no stuff how long, etc. ... (c) A annual ago, I met a cat, we are talking about quite speculative, a variety of emotion of Brief Encounter. Daily wind crease of the river, drift to the surface wafers of ripples reflected the bright red glow, like a river planted red agate, shine, and we will together, melodrama games, take trips together. At that time no beast willing to work with a body covered with hair devil friends, only the cat, it is each daytime to activity with. . To live is so carefree, I think it is the happiest person in the world. I grew up in a day along day, the body has changed a lot. Three months later, I know there ambition be a big tempest coming, I must hurry before the onset of the greater good to woven cocoon. Those days I just ambition to look the cat side, but overall not penetrate it. No time, I had to cocoon seal. I thought,UGG Classic Mini boots, and gradually fell asleep ... (d) seven months later, the city has changed back to its former calm and harmony, it is the spirited aid of the government, has lived a life of peace and harmony. That was like a butterfly nativity in a lukewarm spring afternoon, a one-eyed stray cat is duty-bound to a butterfly sprang. But it is kicked along a team of people with education, and the next day, people see on the avenues is just a dead cat has been frozen. Soon, a butterfly, a common butterfly, gently fell pool of blood in the cat's body ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment