Saturday, January 15, 2011

but died in your hands!


No, no, no - you know you'll helpless crazy do tears,? You watched three children or illness, or starved to death, trance medium unexpectedly to just born the son of irrigation next match, wake up and embrace him around to find the doctor... My little brother, but died in your hands!

No, no, no, no - you know drought-stricken vicissitudes, suffer from severe cor pulmonale, how are you, for me to school? You have me, be not pleased from forbid, middle-aged ZenNai has evry, and I "temporary shortage", and I ailing hurts numerous heavy work? You with the life for me to read. QianNanWanNan, I admitted to the university, but you never walk, you eyeful unable to hold my hand in a little bit of loosen, the walk so don't give up, "silkworm been dead silk will try your", call I how to 29generations emotion?

Since, wars in the journey to hold you, the grass sprout out of the earth jiangnan cannot keep you, that lets me through time and space pulls you ah, father, want to be able to stop you, even if therefore puhuo into eighteen layers of hell, no person, I have no regrets about life and afterlife, father and we do you energetic, my health smart...

No comments:

Post a Comment