Saturday, January 8, 2011

living in this world so suffers

This man, living in this world so suffers, he also so ambitious. Literature is another said, but he love you, you love, live so long. He really ought to live on.

I don't know what to say is good. His death makes me very uncomfortable. Iron born, everyone will have gone to his memory. Request treasure your life and live a good life.

Ten days ago to Beijing, from the airport directly go to the meeting place, early a lot of time. I see signpost, ditan park in the not too distant place. To ditan look. Even though it was winter, sunshine but very good, a little warm feeling. The park gate someone flying kites. I remember a few years ago in busan, in Chicago speak "I with ditan" classes students childishness problem: "this how can a man to be so much, think so good?" "What?" ditan I also can't answer ditan is what kind of. I enter the park on a round, sit for a while, but I see is not he that time often go to the ditan, was renovated, he said repairing badly.

Today early in the morning the Internet to see he was news of the death, dare not believe, After a few minutes, had a few messages, have to believe. "Death is but a migration", a poem, is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment