Tuesday, January 18, 2011

this is my student beginning

What happened next, Amber things press not watch, first to share my gift experience it. Words have days, I finally met criminal appraisal experts, "Chinese detective" LiChangYu dr Ben honour, this is my student beginning from transmitting images.

His speech time is short, but does not affect it become my life hear the most valuable speech, no one for. He said, many people think that he is since the childhood to become detective, it's because there's no money, and Taiwan police school and exactly for free. His initial dream is actually playing basketball, but the coach tell him: two feet tall come again.

 LiChangYu said: "this thing to let me know: everyone has a limit. So you must be honest with yourself." This sentence, and another line let whole blood boiling "I lifetime actually do only one thing: is to make the impossible possible" controlled up, double thought-provoking.

Many times, we are short of is not "the impossible possible" ambition, but "true to yourself". On the other hand, LiChangYu become my idol then, is what I read law school, I also had tried, and the dead dreams do dialogue, do criminal attorney would be fine, but eventually I know my ability is not enough, so now also in honest write my column. So I think, know who he is, than to know oneself want to become who is more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment