Saturday, January 15, 2011

the decisive step through time


 His life could have happiness, but walked among key points, step walk wrong. Father, "son to raise and kiss are not" this life cannot repay your love for me, I wish in the decisive step through time, pull you ah, pull you!

In 1948, one day, suzhou night so deep, you just 18 years old, a full face of childishness simply as a child, "midnight bell to passenger", how can sleep, holding elder brother from Peiping sent three letters, brother, you go to Taiwan, let me go home the adoptive parents, kui you be still elder brother, very easy escape, the depressed home, I can go back? "To others what you would not have no impose upon", how don't you back? 

But let me back, not selfish, you ligatures three letters and useless! "Month fell uriah crow frost all over the sky", and somehow diffuses before is when I returned home and stirring up with my life, marry a girl who have never met,...

No comments:

Post a Comment