Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I cannot sleep well at night


However, place oneself in all day and night with lights the lad, and, for those cobwebs out unsuspecting patient, sleep became a insuperable very tough candy. I belong to the rat, natural disposition is afraid of light. Everyday home, do not take the curtains are tightly silk seamless, I cannot sleep well at night.

 Therefore, into intensive care first night, in from lamplight, I was awake all night, and based on several tube pesters a body, I still cannot be tossed and turned all night a pose, to jiang lying in bed, feeling is like lying needle carpet, pain in the neck.

In a nondescript fears, I ushered in the night, was again beacon is high, illumination dazzling, upset meaning rashness dilemma. Drowsiness waves, eyelids are getting heavy storm, I just want to enjoy myself up to sleep in the night heh-heh. But I can't sleep. I kept counting one, two, three, four, five... Again and again, are not only not the slightest effect, instead of growing fidgety molestation burnout.

 It was really a feast of eery has no other way. I had to put forward to shift the nurse request, hope she help me find some sleeping pills, but the usual kind girl but a serious face refused me. I can only eyes closed dry cook. Midnight, the doctor hand-over before once patient rounds, I took the opportunity to chapter doctor pain taken to sleep the pain and helplessness, very pathos and begged him to let me take some sleeping pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment