Tuesday, January 11, 2011

had time to heat water


The warm glow warm winter sun, with the daughter of Lao yu dafu rosedoor homely, her face always with a smile, speak slowly. She took the elderly in fuchun river cruise, careful inquire sailing teacher, ship which direction to open, then gave the old man placed in the right positions, "so, you won't dizzy."

Tiening doesn't like others to call her iron chairman. She says one of the many staff members, even the young man, too used to call her tiening. This time she come back from Japan prize designedly, without a secretary, alone. "I am with the identity of the winners, today, I not one chairman." The following MAO dun, ba jin after next China attracting chairman very happy awards, "I personally have a writer identity, although not my writing award the most important motive force, but I'm glad I could short novel won the first award novels by Mr Yu dafu, which is at least one hand on your labor recognition and encouragement."

At this moment, big eyes rosedoor rippling smile. She tore the film, the compote picked up apples and bananas gave us, "haven't had time to heat water, you will eat a fruit."

No comments:

Post a Comment