Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I give myself made rules


Iron: I didn't start know, because not oneself sign up for work. When one chairman, I give myself made rules, and not in the Chinese worked in any award. But at the same time I is a writer, as chairman at the beginning of give myself made several "dare not forget", one of which is dare not forggestting, my this is what ah, is writing, and this is my living the fundamental.

Yu dafu prize from its awards to set it appraisal purposes, made a positive meaningful explorations. For example, the number of the judges judge itself literary achievements, credibility, also make social and readers have respect feeling! Iron: till now, I also didn't think I balance well (laughs), the chairman is an officer right, but don't put it as an officer to do, you want to be true to regard it as a officer to do, but the trouble began.

Nba.com: the writers and chairman between two identities and how are you balance? Nba.com: morning's issue is about the credibility of the literary awards, what do you see? How to carry out operational level?

No comments:

Post a Comment