Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hi Yao and chapter doctor!


 He has no refused, promise me "research research". I wish ah, ah, finally a nurse sent to me two goal of small white pill, tell me what this is sleeping pills. Eat sleeping pills, think to secure a nap, my heart seems quiet a lot of. Strangely, very long time, my eyes unexpectedly has no little natural closed feeling. I began to count, again and again, the brain was a paste for eye pupil son is still in lamplight is spinning.

The little nurse looked at also moved with pity, exceptionally off my head that lamp, comfort me don't be in a hurry. I closed my eyes and push themselves don't try so hard. But all his efforts were in vain. I had to once again to nurse for help, as expected, the nurse indifferent.

Very not easy cook to chapter doctor again, my tour room soft foams hard grind seemed to impress him. After some more than ten minutes, the little nurse took the needle tube came to my bed, said chapter for me any more doctors agreed to inject a stable.

Hi Yao and chapter doctor! I really don't know what to say is good, and he sent to tears. Stability from my ass in the muscles of the flow into my body, I expect miracles. However, let the wall clock frosted keep moving, I still awake. Another sleepless nights, I was so frustrated. I began to doubt whether they give me food medicine, for I dozen needle are false.

No comments:

Post a Comment