Thursday, January 27, 2011

space and time distance never block

There were many dad, I know, chief ZhuBing son this year at the age of seven, two ZhouJianWen son of 5 years old this year, and zheng lianfu assistant son, we set sail in XueLongChuan before had met briefly, as to his mischievous cute remember... Often and players mentioned children, and the father the son's are mischievous upset unceasingly, but I clearly from the eyes that they were on a child's miss with love, this love of transmission, will only make this love thicker more fierce...

Reply message: several YangYongChang wife ling, ah-dong YingYing, Cathy, tring, dad and om _ north,, wild goose had cold tam, fishingcat, doug mat, CXM, Veda Veda, a dream 2008... Your message I already convey, you worry the person all right, please rest assured.

Small become warped to say sorry, I don't know yet who's your daddy, can not preach pictures for you, but it's ok, there's a chance to fill again ha ~

ZhaoYanPing, ZhuBing let me take you told him return to you, actually I think you speak got a point there, but he wanted me to convey my also had to routine business, I heard you also in test chief officer, don't know you are also and chief ZhuBing is as handsome? Ha ha ~

North on the north: thanks for your understanding ah, since your support, WHW schoolmate to I bended knee, not only for my often provide valuable snacks, will be in the dinner for my obligate some I love to eat food, because I always late for dinner, every time I see other people had to arrive late, but I dismay but return can enjoy cate, often deeply touched. WHW each mentioned you, eyes full of tender feelings, I didn't expect this appearance casual boy, inner unexpectedly such exquisite, he has done for you, miss you much lunar calendar and the Gregorian calendar each birthday, still diligently in the snow write your thoughts, such man or woman is worth your waiting, wish you.

No comments:

Post a Comment