Sunday, January 9, 2011

I cannot importune anyone understand me

1978 early day, general finally received, Beijing normal university (now the capital normal university) in the department of history admission notice. This moment, distance liu shaoqi died already nearly 10 years.
The greatest happiness is to get the people's trust
1982 university graduate, general resolved to father used to combat, trauma henan go to work in the countryside.
In general to high school teacher letter so vindicate palpitations: "at university four years, I from 'most black' into Chinese 'top gao gan sons' (all is the others words). I ran out of the adversity, discovered in me and the surrounding people apart an invisible wall, I have been working hard to do, and prove me with everybody knoe, is a very ordinary person, but vain... I see, I cannot importune anyone understand me, can with their actions to win the people's trust, with years of unremitting efforts, for decades to pull down the wall."
In 1982, general XinXiangXian qili camp to henan, when a "commune Tian condom maker durex", vice director of wrapped first a brigade charge a area, then charge encourage enterprises. In April 1983 general election, elect local-government chiefs full-fare as assistant deputy county head, vice-governor in a variety of business and industry. Because of remarkable achievements, a year later and was elected to the county magistrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment