Tuesday, January 18, 2011

you have no true to yourself


So Amber, whether do you know? You seem to have everything, actually all is no pains, have got something is your parents, nine to five, ostriches earn next furniture, even your master's degree, are merely to avoid work pressure and do cheaper option - these, not your sweat, so can be so thoughtless to discard.

 You want to make the impossible possible, but you have no true to yourself: - a gnawing old, love dreaming, lazy gluttons princess patients, unexpectedly also dare to learn red stroke night rush? ! I want to take these maybe unprintable having to all the girls. Down-to-earth manner life, enjoy life's pain and heart get joy, wish everyone good girl, they have become the real amber (amber). (female reported)

I discovering more and more, I don't find a boyfriend, but for yourself and find a mom.

A mother let me enough upset. Everyday just before going out, mother always QianDingNing million charge: "be careful when crossing the road, the road more cars, at around watching point." I am helpless sighed: "I wa kid, need everyday metasomatism?"

Her boyfriend's tone and old mama's surprisingly similar: "be careful, ride a little slower, don't try so hard the road." I covered my ear: "please don't say that." But the next day, he routinely still loquacious xing.

No comments:

Post a Comment