Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the third night before returned


 Before breakfast, prepare boasts chapter doctor again come rounds. He looked at me, very concerned ground to ask me, beat stability after sleep well? I stumbled briefly, hurriedly pile with a smiling face connect a voice say, good, good. I can't bear their doubts billow out. Chapter doctor answered the us says, as ye that have just been operated in critically ill patients, general is not to take lots of calm medicine, completely depend on oneself self-adjustment. So far, I confirmed their suspicions: good doctors use it is "psychological suggestion" this post medicine.

I in intensive care insomnia already hopeless. I'm afraid the night's arrival, also worried "well-meaning crammer" is seen, "36 plan, go to". After some hard, I was allowed to advance "release", in the third night before returned to the common ward. (XuPengLe)

Female readers Amber is a test of the master, is dr. In this "undergraduate can't find good job take an examination of master, master find good job and to test the strange society, dr." she EQ and IQ is inversely proportional to the also becomes less surprising.

27, no official been in love, no independent life, finally meet the love, male pig feet is a "wit" and why introduction? Because he had no formal working ah. Parents of course nu, she sold her parents to buy the car, together with him, or indulge in pleasure. He gave her wove a brick or Mr Yu type of future, bright, I certainly didn't she believes the letter, she asked me why I don't believe it? I said, because the person's energy is limited, but only know and young girlfriend lying on the woli say talk in a dream, again big wit will suffer the fate of the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment