Tuesday, January 11, 2011

just know winning the prize


Tiening (hereinafter referred to as iron) : (laughs), thinking it seems to be a common of time, I do not know beforehand news, is a writer friend called to tell me, then I to online looked just know winning the prize, and then it receives the jiangnan "editorial department official gave me a notice.

Iron: I if some word of thanks, still really isn't polite preliminaries. This prize for fiction of yu dafu, I still want to thank jury, thank the judges; And thank you today we "picky earnest readers", Of course also appreciate literature itself. Nba.com: in yu dafu birthday this day, in his hometown brought this award, you want to say is what?

Nba.com: two years ago, you because they are a Chinese attracting chairman voluntarily some literary awards the prize, this is depressed awards mechanism attracts you? Q: when did you know they won the prize? Exclusive dialogue tiening --

No comments:

Post a Comment