Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I dare not go toward outside


Iron: this novel in my heart put a 8 years, 2000, I go to Russia travel on the plane has some things happen, I think it can be written as a good short stories, but have continued writing, because can't find good Angle and narrative methods, but I often constantly remind of, have free time, at that time and the cockpit scene always in the present, with some other life overlap, then writing is in 2008. After he finished writing put a period of time, I can't take out, my habit is if you don't change five times above, I dare not go toward outside work WangZhan interns with (reporter SongBinNa censured shanshan)

This through the night dive site and waste landfill, dig find ancient ceramics such as group, since the 1990s appeared, and expands unceasingly. The personage inside course of study estimates that at present in Beijing hundreds to thousand. YangXiaoLong death, let "dig piece race" into public view.

 On December 4, BaoGuoSi, many booths in sales fragments of porcelain. Interests, driven by Beijing form vocational "dig piece race". (reporter XueJun perturbation)

No comments:

Post a Comment