Saturday, January 8, 2011

cigarettes smoked in the morning

Noon meal, wang anyi and LiZhang orders a few common home-cooked food. He ChenXi meters asked his wife of a few cigarettes smoked in the morning, he three pens.

After dinner, I can't help but took out of the hotel LuYinBi walk while roadside listen to the morning of conversation. Return to school after the LuYinBi to a student, please her tidy. A few days later, she told me LuYinBi on voice was gone, what also have no. This LuYinBi is preparing for the talks, purposely went to buy, unexpectedly out such problems. I a nasty, body sweat were out.

This did not think of results made my guilt uneasiness, until today want to rise still. For a talk, he have savings for a good long while beforehand energy and physical power. But such wasted. I try to write down from memory that conversation, wrote about half felt wrong, his statement and the idea, retelling came distorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment