Tuesday, January 11, 2011

that I should be also


Time distribution, should say scientifically to find the right time. Just because you want to usher in the chairman's position, if I was writing, at this time the need me down, to exert a President's bounden duty, that I should be also don't hestitate put in writing.

Some time ago, lu prize has all the talk of voice, I once quoted in one hand this voice that is told, in literature is no longer social concern center, under the precondition of public to the writer, on literature itself is an enormous attention, it is its positive aspect, The public wanted to speak, the wit, certainly also is the criticism, I personally think must see the criticism in positive meaning.

Iron: I think Chinese society in progress, then the Chinese literary awards must also very solemnly seriously thinking, evaluation mechanism and I personally think it is also facing reform. Nba.com: the judges said the irina hat "very accord with yu dafu's" exotic "temperament. You create this novel background and what is the state?

No comments:

Post a Comment